Revitalize Your Aging Skin
Muscle relaxing proteins, also called neuromodulators are currently the most commonly used cosmetic tools for rejuvenation and enhancement. While Botox was the first FDA approved brand, Dysport, Jeuveau and Xeomin, 3 other similar products from different companies joined the market soon after. They each have approximately 3 months longevity when used in recommended dosage, but our clinical experience shows that each patient can respond differently with varying longevity to the different brands. Therefore, a more personalized approach is always recommended like those received at Embrace Ageless Beauty.
If you want to say goodbye to crow’s feet or fine lines, come to Embrace Ageless Beauty in Bismarck, ND. We provide Botox and other neuromodulator services to area residents looking for ways to erase signs of aging, sculpt their jawline or relieve migraine pain. During your consultation, we’ll help you determine how often you’ll need to come in for subsequent injections.
Which areas can be treated?
Neuromodulators are used to relax the facial muscles that cause frown lines. They can also be used to lift brows and decrease forehead lines next to the eyes (crow’s feet) and on the nose (bunny lines). Other more advanced techniques can also be performed to decrease creases on lips, upturn corners of lips, decrease size of large masseters, and lift jowls to give the appearance of a mini face lift.
- Frown lines (the vertical lines between the brows)
- Crow’s feet (lines around the eyes), and
- Forehead lines (horizontal lines in the forehead.)
Upper Half of Face
Neuromodulators can be used in upper half of face for:
- Lift brows up and outwards
- Relief an eye twitch
- Open up the eyes
- Decrease lines on the nose (bunny lines)
- Lift up an elongated nose tip
Lower Half of the Face
In the lower half of face, Neuromodulators can be used for:
- Upturn corners of the lips
- Lower the lips to reduce a gummy smile
- Decrease creases on the lips
- Relax and smooth out neck bands
- Lift jowls for a smoother jaw line
- Create a slimmer heart-shaped jawline
In the body, Neuromodulators can decrease sweating:
- Decrease sweating of underarms
- Decrease sweating of palms of hands
- Decrease sweating of feet
Aches, pains, and some medical conditions
Aches, pains, and some medical conditions that can be improved with Neuromodulators:
- Decrease Acne, sebum production, pore size
- Create symmetry after Bell’s palsy
- Decrease pain from migraine headaches and other nerve/muscle conditions such as trigeminal neuralgia
- Decrease teeth grinding and pain from TMJ
- Relax knots in muscles and at trigger points
Botox and other Neuromodulators relax muscles. As such, the weakened muscles no longer contract and don’t crinkle the skin into wrinkles. Fillers on the other hand “fill” the area under the skin. By volumizing a deflated or underdeveloped area, we can contour the face to decrease the shadows that make us look tired, lift the skin back up to its original position, and rejuvenate a droopy or flat structure.
There’s no wrong or right choice and what worked for your friend might not have the same result for you. The only way to find out which product is best for you is to receive the comparable dose of each product in the same area and note the result and longevity of each product. Let us know if you would like to try the different brands at each visit and decide for yourself which you like best!
Arrange for Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau and Xeomin services by contacting Embrace Skin & Antiaging today. We also host parties for groups of friends who want to get together for these services and check out our Specials Page for savings on Neuromodulators and Fillers.